Punjab National Bank (PNB) is one of the 500 largest banks in the world, and enjoys a rich history and heritage. PNB was the first Indian bank to be started solely with Indian capital. Established in 1895 at Lahore, and nationalized in 1969, it has worked assiduously to build the banking sector in rural and urban India. It has presence in remote areas of the country, cutting across cultural and linguistic boundaries.
PNB’s principal activities are to provide treasury and banking operations. The activities include accepting deposits, lending loans and to provide other financial related services. The banking operations provides short and long term loans to agricultural, small scale industries and other priority sectors. PNB also offers internet banking facilities to its customers. PNB is 100% CBS and operates through 4869 branches, 444 extension counters and 1855 ATMs. Visit PNB Corporate Website
E procurement Starter Kit
- Round-the-clock online access to tender information and documents.
- One-stop access to buyer requirements.
- Lower overall cost of purchasing tender documents.
- Substantial savings in travel, human resources, and communication costs.
- Guaranteed tender submission.
- Real-time alerts via e-mail.